Cosmic Energy Activation
Cosmic energy is the life force that is existent everywhere. It is present in the cosmos, between the galaxies, the molecules and in the space. It is essential to maintain the order of our life and expand our consciousness. Cosmic energy is received by being at peace with one’s own self and living in the present moment. Blissfulness is the basic characteristic of cosmic energy. Cosmic Energy is another name for Life Force Energy. It is the energy flowing throughout everything. Cosmic Energy is responsible for maintaining order and balance throughout the Cosmos. It makes up you and everything else in existence and it is the space between.Cosmic energy is the basis of all our actions, reactions to situations and functions in totality. Our body receives some amount of cosmic energy when we are in sleep, total silence and in peace of mind. Additional names for Cosmic Energy include; super-consciousness, higher consciousness, or supreme consciousness, chi, prana, and life force energy.
Our body and mind are surrounded with an energy field which is nourished by cosmic energy. This positive energy always helps in the healing of the physical, mental and spiritual self. Cosmic energy reduces negativity, aids in complete healing and creates harmony in life. Cosmic Energy is essential for us as a physical and spiritual being. It is key to living a happy and healthy life. It is key to awakening spiritually, psychically, and it is key to ascending, and expanding consciousness.
Cosmic Energy is essential for life to continue in an individual and collective sense. It is the fuel for action, life, and being.Everything in the universe is made of energy. Energy is everything. Energy cannot be destroyed it can only be transmuted, i.e. converted into something else.
Everything is energy and we are all energy. Everything is part of a gigantic whole. Including us.
The cells and molecules in our bodies are made up of the same atoms, electrons, carbons, etc as everything in the universe. Our bodies are made up of 70% water and recently it has been proven that not only does water have memory, not only can it be influenced by loving thoughts and words, but that there is water in space.
That space is not the vacuum we have always thought but that it is 70% water vapor. As energetic beings therefore, our energy can connect to all other energy.The other thing which we must understand and realized that the planet Earth itself, is made of the same energy, and has the ability to expand upon herself as well…. Indeed, the life giving force of this planet, which sustains all life and life-forms, comes from the Energy, the supreme life energy of creation of the Planet…. We are all living in same amplitude of the vibration of the energy. Our body is a home or host of the supreme life force of the Creation which by itself is resonating on its own energy vibration which at the beginning is in correlation with the energy of the body. As we are getting more and more exposed on a huge variety of different energy vibration in our day life, this energy started to get dis balanced with each other which provoke dis balanced of the body vibrating energies and caused many expressions of it on tree levels , mental,physical and emotional level as illness,stress and different kind of disorders.
Within our own body, we have certain energy points, which are like wheels, and spin in certain directions. These are called chakras…Chakra means wheel of light in Sanskrit.
The Chakras are the seven power points in the human body that circulate energy or the life force also known as prana. They are vertically aligned in the center of the body close to the spine.If the Chakra are unbalanced – not properly aligned or blocked – it can affect physical and mental health. The spiritual development is also connected with the good health of the Chakra. They spin in different direction, clock-wise in the Northern Hemispheres and anti-clock wise in the Southern Hemisphere…At first there were only 7 chakras left of the original 24 to 72, and they thus held us in the 3rd dimensional state. Only a few of the highly trained Master, could access 12, 24, and higher. Mostly this knowledge was held in the hands of the Ancient Mystery Schools, which were in certain places of the Earth, and the knowledge was taken to these schools, by certain of the High Priesthood and Priests and teachers of Atlantis, Lemuria and Elysium. Chakras become activated by the elements of the energies of magnetic principles in these chakra areas, in particular the various organs. Meditation allows the mind to open the energies, as well as various yoga exercises. The spiraling energies chakras collect to reach a crescendo, peak experience to be released into the universal energy which unifies these energies in the unity of divine love.
There are 7 Chakras (centers) of energy in the body. Some believe there are many more chakra energies. They are:
l. The Root Chakra Located at the base of the spine; the color red represents this energy. This energy is the Kundalini energy when this energy is in the latent stage, coiled energy of enormous power lying at the base of the spine. This energy fuels the sex organs; creates. The crystal often associated with this chakra is Black Obsidian as this is the elemental energies which best describe this chakra on a physical level. This energy is often dormant until it is awakened via yoga, exercise, etc., releasing up the chakras to unit in a spiraling sphere of ascending and descending energies when released from it’s dormant, non-active position. The harmonic frequency of this chakra is note E on the harmonic scale. The Sun as it transits the earth is the Root Chakra. It can also be White in color and black as well, depending on the frequency of the sun energies. The Root chakra symbol is a coiled snake. The Root chakra flower/scent is ambermusk.
2. The Sacral Chakra is located in the sex organs; the genital areas of both sexes. Gonads for the male and the Vaginal area for a woman. Please note; these chakra energies can move around in the area, travelling from the bottom to the top of the sexual areas, as high as the ovaries in a woman to the prostate in a male. This energy communicates in a sexual physical and psychic way with others. This energy is a higher frequency and the harmonics is D on the musical scale. The color is orange to saffron (depending on arousal) and it is represented by the crystal red jasper, smooth and consistent in energy. (for a woman the energy cycle up and down from ovaries, to the inner than outer areas; I believe this is similar regarding the male counterparts). To understand the activation of the various chakras, one must understand the harmony of the chakras in correspondence to frequencies incoming and outgoing, and the balance as well. Ideally chakras are balanced, and they can also be used to be activated for help with healing and other esoteric uses such as, vortex and earth/universal healing. The ruling planet of this chakra is Mars when it transits Venus. The Visual image of the Sacral Chakra is a lotus. Lotus or Jasmine scent.
3. The Solar Plexus Chakra is physically located approximately 2 inches below the navel of the abdomen. This chakra energy is universal energy, and bodily it is directly associated with the adrenal glands. This energy can be summoned upon command, and comes directly from spiritual energies of the chi, or Divine. Some believe the sun has some energies that can be activated to produce supernatural powers, such as emergency energies that enable people to lift vehicles, etc. The sun, and body goes through magnetic charges from the universal energies charging the sun. This energy has been used by martial artists for years, and it can be consciously manipulated to create supernatural action. When used in meditation, it can be coaxed to connect the Root (1) and Sacral (2) chakras to ascend into the higher chakra for a cosmic consciousness experience, and to live from the higher chakras, once a form of meditative exercise is understood. The Frequency vibration is C to High C. The color frequency is Yellow. The crystal associated with this chakra is Citrine, which has a golden hue when illuminated by the above two chakras and baths the ascending channels with a golden glowing twinkling light of divine awareness. The ruling planet of this chakra is Saturn as it transits the Sun. Visual image of the solar plexus is The Tiger. The Rose is the Solar Plexus scent.
4. The Heart Chakra is green in color. It is the human chakra, and represents the earth. The Earth and the Sun transited by the LOVE universal energies. This chakra accumulates loving energies and transmutes them to body-well being, and spirit-well being. It is the universal healing energy of love. It is the energy which harmonizes best with the human physical-spiritual being in the body mind spirit existence of our essence. The Heart is the Earth Chakra as the earth responds only to this energy. All life responds only to this energy. It is, in many cultures the crown energy of the human. The higher chakras will connect and merge the energies to recreate the universal energies in the human being. At this point the human ascends to the cosmic level of consciousness. The crystal of the heart chakra is green aventurine or whatever crystal harmonizes with the individual. Some find diamonds best resonant, others find red/blue stones or purple, like amethyst. Visual image of the heart chakra is an oak tree. The scent of musk and sweet grass with oranges.
5. The Throat Chakra is blue in color. The blue is represent of the sky. Ideally the throat chakra needs to be clear as the sky and open. This takes some work as many negative energies are stored here. This is a gateway Chakra, and requires complete calm and peace of all lower chakras to open like a lotus. The throat chakra can open when all aspects of a person’s life are in harmony. The harmonics of A scale or C sharp (major 3rd). The crystal is Blue Lace agate or Aquamarine; whatever best resonates with the individual. Visual images are crossed candles with lit spiritual flame(for healing blockages) as well as a clear blue sky when healed. Spicy smells activate, cinnamon, chilies, hops.
6. The Third Eye Chakra is activated by the pinal gland which is stimulated by this gland’s special hormones as this is where these chakra energies collect when they are ascending, readying for cosmic consciousness ascension. The Third Eye is visually a “eye in the sky” and can be seen in clouds, etc, when one is readying for this experience. The color of this Chakra is violet stone, such as amethyst, or amber; depending on one’s individual needs at the time. A person will know when it resonates and which particular element works for further activation and awakening. The violet-blue-red and the mystical amber powers can work in tandem as they are opposition complementary colors and energy frequencies. The frequency harmonics is OM which is middle C. Frankensence, patchouli, ylang ylang, fresia.
7. The Crown Chakra is activated when the third eye is open via the pineal gland activation. This is the Spiritual Gateway which allows for a full cosmic experience and connects all the universal energies. There are various levels of Crown Chakra activation, and I will discuss this at a later time as it is rather extensive. The color of this chakra is an unknown color past the ultra violet range, but what we know as bright white light mixed with purple and red or violet. This color is the most noticeable of all features, plus a very high buzz or hum which resonates the body making it lighter, or light body. Spiritual gurus attain this level are able to levitate, communicate cosmically, channel, trance, etc. The power found here is universal. The universal symbol is the spiral galaxy in multi dimensions and the avatar is love. There is a feeling one does not want to return from this place once known. It is much like we would feel is heaven and earth and the universe merges into divine harmony of love. All is as it should be on this 7th chakra. white lotus, oranges, cedar, essences pure.
By keeping our chakra clean and vibration we are keeping our energy vibrating on a higher levels as well as allowing quick and free flow of cosmic energy.To activate chakras, find the frequency by chanting various tonalities. Lower vowel sounds for the lower chakras and then increase the tonality until the higher frequencies are achieved. This takes practice, and I will discuss chakra activation chanting, as it is quite intensive. Chanting is definitely a way to raise one’s vibration, as I have mentioned frequencies and the musical scale/harmonics because in the beginning there was the word and the word is a sound and the sound is a frequency. We are vibration beings and the chakras need various frequencies to open to the universal energies waiting for us to enjoy.
Activation of cosmic energy in our body is achieved by the physical, mental and emotional purification of the whole organism as a whole.In this helps a lot the feeding the physical body with the food with positive energy charge, such as certain fruits and vegetables and physical activity outdoors, in the fresh air and sunshine which encourage harmonious and proper function of certain glands with producing certain hormones required for harmonious and healthy functioning the whole organism. Getting rid from any stressing situations or not involving emotionally helped staying calm as well as helping our energy vibration remain on a high level.By Meditating we keep our cosmic energy in our body in harmony with Universal Cosmic Energy.It will help a lot if we see things in our lives that already happened and that we should just live in a present moment. By living in the present moment we are creating possibilities for our future and living memories for our past. By living in the very moment we can change and influence our future. So,of the very importance is to live in the moment,to be present by living every moment.
Various planets and stars have a direct effect on activating various energies as well as other events to be discussed later.
The spinal cord of the human being is a wonderful instrument…. not only does it keep our body upright and in place, but it is made up of 33 vertebrae. It reflects the 33 octaves of sound (notes) and thus certain vibration states or energies associate with each musical cord.Our body vibrates to certain musical cords in association with each vertebra in our spinal cord. Each vertebrae has within it a wheel of pure energy that spins at a certain frequency and emits a certain vibration, which can be associated with a certain note/sound/tone and vibration.The spinal cord of the human being is a wonderful instrument…. not only does it keep our body upright and in place, but it is made up of 33 vertebrae. It reflects the 33 octaves of sound (notes) and thus certain vibration states or energies connected with each musical cord .
Cosmic Energy heals and improves your mind, body, and spirit when you connect with it and it boosts intellect and intuition.
Enlightenment continuously combines and connects spiritual beings into absolute oneness. Higher non-physical ethereal energies given through the power of the galactic central suns manifest the electromagnetic waves and charged bodies of sentient life into physical points of existence.